Medical Coding Services
Accurate and error free medical coding is an important to your practice’s ability to meet financial and compliance goals. Our certified medical coding staff has comprehensive medical coding experience across all medical specialties.
Medical Coding UpdatesUnlike some medical coding companies that rely on external training, Medisys always provide training in medical coding to all our coders to ensure that they remain well informed and updated with the latest developments. Our updated staff keep your practice up to date with all coding compliance. We are recognized as a leading medical coding service provider across the USA with consistent medical coding result. We have dedicated team for medical coding quality assurance, to authorize error free coding. There are two major categories of medical codes in the healthcare industry are Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD). Our certified professionals support physicians with both these types of coding to help them competently grow their cash flow.
Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)CPT is primarily identified by the CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) as Level 1 of the HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System). CPT refers to a set of medical codes used by physicians, associated health professionals, coders, hospitals, outpatient facilities, and laboratories to describe the procedures and services they perform.
- Codes for Evaluation and Management (99201–99499)
- Codes for Anesthesia (00100–01999; 99100–99150)
- Codes for Radiology (70000–79999)
- Codes for Pathology and Laboratory (80000–89398)
- Codes for Medicine (90281–99099; 99151–99199; 99500–99607)
- Composite measures (0001F–0015F)
- Patient management (0500F–0584F)
- Patient history (1000F–1505F)
- Physical examination (2000F–2060F)
- Diagnostic/screening processes or results (3006F–3776F)
- Therapeutic, preventive or other interventions (4000F–4563F)
- Follow-up or other outcomes (5005F–5250F)
- Patient safety (6005F–6150F)
- Structural measures (7010F–7025F)
- Non-measure claims-based reporting (9001F–9007F)
- Emerging technology (0016T-0207T)
(International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification)ICD 10 is a system of diagnosis codes for classification of diseases. It also includes wide variety of signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, external cause of injury or disease, and social circumstances. World Health Organization (WHO) maintain this ICD coding system and it followed by across the globe. Get away from code compliance issues and provide exceptional patient care by outsourcing your medical coding to Medisys a leading medical billing and coding services company in the USA.
Medical Coding Software
Our medical coding resources are experts in below billing and coding software.
- Dr Chrono
Enhance your coding quality and accuracy, and reduce claim denials
Partnering with Medisys Data means you will be working with a expert medical coding company that strengthen your healthcare providers with a focused approach. We can customize our servics to your specific medical specialty, and can design to optimize your revenue cycle.