Home health medical billing services
Medisys Data Solutions ICD-10 home health coding helps providers improve the accuracy of their coding and support the overall clinical documentation. Home health is changing significantly and there is an increased focus by payers – on documentation to support medical necessity. Accurate clinical documentation and precision in home health coding and billing is the key to success for any home health care provider. Medisys coders and billers help the providers preserve revenue and reduce coding and billing errors
Clinical documentation review – Coding and billing:
Medisys’s end to end clinical documentation review – coding and billing service model provides a permanent long term solution to providers to improve the quality of clinical documentation. We have a team of dedicated inhouse certified coders and billers who maintain the quality and consistency of the clinical documentation ensuring appropriate reimbursement to providers.
Our inhouse certified home care coders and billers make sure that:
- All diagnosis codes are verified by physician and/or physician documentation.
- All codes comply with the official ICD – 10 CM coding guidelines.
- Sequencing of diagnoses reflect the seriousness of each condition and support the services provided.
- Each diagnosis code is entered at the highest level of specificity.
- All diagnoses are physician originated.
- All diagnoses listed on the claim are supported in the clinical documentation.
- Coding manifestation codes as primary.
- Documentation clearly supports the codes on the claim/OASIS/POC.
We at Medisys, take quality and consistency of clinical documentation & quality reporting issues very seriously and partner with our clients to better the documentation process.